Create a brighter future
Learn to believe in yourself and achieve your education or employment goals with TwentyTwenty.
What’s in it for me?
Benefit from a positive and interactive learning environment where additional support is available to help you achieve.
Choose the right programme for you:
This 8-week course will help you to:
- Build your self confidence
- Learn to deal with difficult situations
- Try new things and meet new people
- Make positive choices about what to do next
You’ll receive certificates to recognise your achievements and be awarded with an accredited qualification in Employability Skills.
Journey to work (J2W)
J2W is a 6 month programme which will help you to:
- Get real work experience and gain vital skills
- Meet local employers and learn about great job opportunities
- Move on to get a good job, or apprenticeship, or study at college
- Gain qualifications in Maths, English and ICT
When can I get started?
TwentyTwenty run their programmes throughout the year. Check out our calendar to find out when the next Engage and J2W course start.
You can contact TwentyTwenty directly by emailing [email protected]or call 0116 261 9790
TwentyTwenty is a local charity that has already supported over 2000 young people to develop self-belief, achieve in education, learn work-ready skills and find and keep a job.