Specialised Support Services
YES specialist support services can provide you with the support you need to overcome the barriers that prevent you from getting a job.
You can access YES specialised support services throughout your journey with the YES Project for a range of issues such as:
- Language and cultural barriers
- Mental health issues
- Substance abuse
- Leaving care or in care
- Previous offenders
If you require any other types of support such as childcare, travel costs or other financial support then please let us know.
We’ll do our best to eliminate any barriers you may face to accessing or staying involved with the YES Project.
The Bridge East Midlands is a charity that can provide you with one-to-one intensive support including:
- Finding and accessing suitable accommodation and preventing homelessness
- Mediating between you and your family
- Referring you to and supporting you in accessing specialist statutory services
- Accompanying you to appointments
- Working with you to build your confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
To find out more or to access support contact Vickee:[email protected]or call 01509 260500 / 07717 847118